Toilet Bowl Meal

ΣЦĢΣΩΣ †

Finally, I had hand in my last assignment today... reached college damn early today, Its 7am... Imagine tat when u enter the college in a dark dark hall, and hav to take the lift alone into a dark dark room tat haven even started the air-cond yet. @.@ but wat to do, hav to follow my dad's schedule, sad... cant even sleep longer, but anyway, had get used to it ady though. But the lagi sad part is, when i sleep for around one hour and woke up at 8am, all in a sudden my stomach pain till I wanna cry... damn... I suppose wanted to finish up transforming all the pencil style NML assignment into a pen style NML, but...but... hahaha... XD Anyway, after I settle that, XD ... I went back to the discussion room and continue my work then after a while, Spencer reach ady, and after 1 more hour, everyone came, and the room was like a gang full of NML assignment CXXX room. haha... The lecturer look upon on us too much, the questions he give us was like alien questions. Aduh... then when we asked those previous semester college mates, they were shocked too. They said wat kinda question is this. I was like... My gosh, they don even know wat we were doing? Bcoz y? Coz their lecturer were different from us. We heard that our lecturer is the head of math department too. @.@ Gosh... The good news is, we reli learned a lot. And the bad news is, The things we learned is too over done... learn till our head oso as big as Albert Einstein... haha... XD We finally finish everthing at about 12pm if i'm not wrong. Then me, Spencer and Shu Ying plan to go to Sungei Wang hav lunch at the recently well known Restaurant called Tbowl. Guess wat, it was a toilet restaurant and my first impression was, the environment reli feels like toilet, but its a cool toilet that serves foods. lol =P Ad the menu was quite well organized with nice foods too.... Especially the Hong Kong style Seafood Porridge which caught my attention at my first sight. However, I cant have the deserts which seems to be so delicious!!! Sad man... all bcoz of my damn cough, aih... I did even hav my medicine every night, but... still the same. @.@ so i hav no choice but order a Honey Lemon tea... but though we ordered a Honey Dew Sago to shared, and we had oso ordered a few dishes including the Hong Kong style seafood porridge, Fried mee and a cheesy scallop. The food are quite nice there. Worth to try it out. The foods were serve in toilet bowls too. which is so cute. ^^ All the foods we ordered are shared among three of us and the price is quite reasonable too. I only paid RM15 for everything, muahaha... but of coz... its shared. XD After our meal, we went back over to Low Yat to get some phone accessories since my phone still haven got its shirt (Pouch) and face mask (screen protector) yet. And we went to Aunty's shop, she is a phone dealer and supplier in low yat. But i only got face mask for it, but the shirt is juz for temporarily, its a cheap shirt tat cost only RM3. lol... Anyway, i'm trying to find a better 1 now. I did even asked the technician to fixed Shu Ying's Longkang phone too. Unfortunately, after half an hour, the technician covered the phone with a white paper and aunty told us "We had done our best, but it cant be save"... lol...XD Though the phone is still working, its juz tat the memory card is unreadable and the ear piece speaker no sound. Anyway, Shu Ying gave it to me to use as a Alarm. Coz the phone is with me this few days and I used for alarm as the little fellow's speaker is damn loud that can evem wake me up. Even louder than my alarm clock. haha... XD

Oh ya, I had finally found a seller of SE W705 too... woohoo... though its not for me, its for bren. =) I present her as birthday gift... muahaha...XD No lah, jk only, i'm not a rich guy... lol... Ereryone seems to wan to change their phones this month. I dono Y, but juz realize it. Even me... lol... XD

Ok, now's the time to let the Pictures Speaks a Thousand Words. XD
(Sorry guys, I din manage to take the pictures of all the foods we ordered, coz when the foods arrived, Its looks too yummy and forgot everything about taking pictures. XD)


Tadaa... Its located at the 3rd floor of Sungei Wang where last time used to be the IT center. =)


The Hong Kong Style Seafood Porridge in a toilet bowl... Yummy... look at the scallop =D


Cheesy Scallop... Even the plate oso the same shape as the scallops. =P


This is the fellow that frighten me when I stand up... >.<"
Still Coughing~~
Coughing~~
Coughing~~
till I cant even sleep... @.@
Pray for me... =)

Pray to be grateful...
Pray to be faithful...
Pray to be humble...
Pray to have love...
In the year of God's Love...

8 comments:

Spencer Lim Blog May 17, 2010 at 9:52 PM  

actually...after assignment,
in mind it seem like easy through,
maybe we found the solution for them, another problem is, try to guess how many mark we could able to get from ?? forget it and walk through revision then get steady for exam...our next WAR !! haha~ other thing to say, i think i will not choose having lunch at Tbowl anymore, the food is delicious, but the feeling sit on "ma tong" is not very well and make my ass so pain @.@ , maybe they can add extra cushion to it or what =.=

ΣЦĢΣΩΣ † May 17, 2010 at 11:22 PM  

Ya lo, muz prepare for the war , coming soon, apiit vs apiitans. haha... Yup, the bowls make my underwear stick on my butt. haha.., when wan to make it loose, pain like hell man... like glue stick on my butt. XD We muz go there again lah, i miz the deserts. haha... but next time we go, we bring our cushion along. hahaha...

Spencer Lim Blog May 18, 2010 at 9:08 AM  

yea...better we bring the F1 cushion and 1st class style dining the dessert also not bad de...since there is a lot of cheese ^.^

Xi Xuan May 18, 2010 at 7:33 PM  

haha... u two really so cute o... need to bring cushion there... i no need la... becoz my butt dnt hv feel pain when sit on the 'ma tong'... haha...

ΣЦĢΣΩΣ † May 19, 2010 at 12:42 PM  

Spencer: Y muz bring F1 cushion? haha... special ke? got racing experience? XD and y u say there a lot of cheese geh? I din c cheese oso woh... =.=

Shu Ying: Bcoz ur butt to much meat jor... but i din say fat o... haha... kena wack thn not good loh... =P

Xi Xuan May 19, 2010 at 12:45 PM  

apa la... huiyo... dnt choi u liao... chou eugene... always bully me de... wuwuwu... T_T

ΣЦĢΣΩΣ † May 19, 2010 at 12:51 PM  

Mana ada... I treat ppl so gud geh.. always belanja u makan sum more. XD

Xi Xuan May 19, 2010 at 1:44 PM  

ya la... u so good la... huiyo... just when u dnt hv bully me, u are good de... but o... anywhere u treat me so good la... always belanja me... haha... thanks o...

Post a Comment


About ΣЦĢΣΩΣ †

My photo
ΣЦĢΣΩΣ, is an ordinary guy that born on 07th October 1990. He is a well being Libran Horse that doesn’t eat grass. He believe in the faith of god (Jesus Christ) very much. He is also loves freedom and peace that makes him an email– freedom_peacefans@hotmail.com

What ΣЦĢΣΩΣ ♥ †

Basically... ΣЦĢΣΩΣ hanging out with friends going around Klang Valley areas for movies, drinking (Yam Cha) and photographing... =D
Photographing is an enjoyable hobby and lots of fun taking photo with his beloved Canon EOS 60D, which finally been upgraded since the last entry level DSLR, and now he can finally admit to be an amateur photographer... Lol.. it is good enough for him to take what he is desiring... and he loves Streets photog, Landscapes shots, Portraiture as well. And not to forget random shots.
And of course, I my iPhone 4 & iPod Touch 4th Gen as well ! My daily used devices for all sorts of things from organizing - gaming ! =D

I do love to stay and hang out with my family as well, love of his family gave him the best blessing of his entire life and He love his Dad and Mum very much as they provide him the opportunity to gain the successful life... He loves his Sister Eva too, she is being the gr8test and loving sis that accommodate what her little brother wants and always support him! Though ΣЦĢΣΩΣ supports her too! =P

Besides his family, New Life Restoration Center or NLRC is one of his home of families as well, which means to be his beloved church members and Father Lord (Jesus), he would normally goes to the youth and cell group as well as the main service day week by week. New members are always welcomed... =D

Beloved Pets ~ PAP PAP the guinea piggy †

Beloved Pets ~ PAP PAP the guinea piggy †
Rest In Peace, 2008 - 2010

Beloved Pets ~ Fluffy

Beloved Pets ~ Fluffy

Beloved Pets ~ Sparkky

Beloved Pets ~ Sparkky

BUDDIES †

Total Pageviews

MY NANO MV †