Sudden Surprise

ΣЦĢΣΩΣ †


Went to 1U today with my mommy ^^ , lol... When we reach 1U at around 1pm, Its lunch time, so we had our lunch at Sushi Zamai, haha... its pack with ppl at that time since its lunch time, though it din take too long for us to wait for our seat. The sushi there is so delicious, happy to say that this is the place that makes me eat sushi, lol... I like its soft shell card sushi and the Cod roe salmon sushi... Yummy, din manage to take picture of it, in-fact, i din manage to take pictures the whole long day... haha... After our lunch, I was planned to get pair of nice shoes and a sunglass at 1st. Then we went over to Jusco, and we had a surprise as today 1U Jusco is having J-card day. Woohoo... from at least 20% - 80% discount, so I got a new Formal shirt and a Slack as well as a white skinny jeans... lol... Besides that, the real surprise is that branded Sunglasses all at 50% discount and wallet too... woohoo, so I got a Salsa Sunglass and Larrie Wallet... lol... Bsides, I almost lost my Sunglass while my mom is choosing her shoes, I was so sad at tat moment, coz the sunglass is kinda expensive too and they hav no more stock for that particular design even though I wan to buy again... however, when the Kakak promoter at the sunglass department ask me to ask the promoter at the shoe department, surprisingly that the chinese promoter kept it in her drawer for me... so to say, I'm lucky too... haha... Finally, i can release my breath... lol... After that, we realize that time flies, its already 6pm, so fast... then my sis came at 7pm to join us for dinner, so we had our dinner at Canton-i... kinda expensive for 3 person at 80++, Wow... lucky its not me whose paying for tat bill... or else I will be flying ady... @.@ Anyway, after dinner, its already almost 9pm, so I drive back home with the stuffs 1st as I'm meeting Jane at 10pm, and my mommy and sis wanna go to supermarket to get some groceries. While I'm driving back, lucky tat it didnt traffic Jam along the way home even its raining and the traffic is heavy. but its still smooth all the way. haha... When i reach home at 9.45pm, I went to take a bath and then take PAP PAP out from his cage and put it into a mini cage and bring him to my Jane house to test the Hamster Roller since her hamster passed away a month ago, ... but ... but... when I reach there, then I realize tat the hamster roller is juz way too small for my PAP PAP, it can only fit his butt into it... hahaha... though besides the Roller, I got a brand new sand bath with strawberry flavour and a so called chipsii with green apple flavour for him... lol... Its a good day though... but my I hav to pay so much for my stuffs, aduh... Coz the wallet and sunglass, wallet and accesories stuff are all payed by myself... anyway, I would hav to buy it one day somehow. =D


虽然随着时间的过去。。
但我依然还在等待适合的
时刻。。

3 comments:

Xi Xuan May 21, 2010 at 12:11 PM  

nice lo... buy so many things o... got new wallet, new sunglasses, new shirt tim... but u really lucky lo... fortunately u go there is J Card day o... if not, cant so cheap price de things o...

ΣЦĢΣΩΣ † May 22, 2010 at 2:11 AM  

Yaya... lucky got J.card day... woohoo...

Xi Xuan May 22, 2010 at 12:25 PM  

yalo... no every time got J-card day de...

Post a Comment


About ΣЦĢΣΩΣ †

My photo
ΣЦĢΣΩΣ, is an ordinary guy that born on 07th October 1990. He is a well being Libran Horse that doesn’t eat grass. He believe in the faith of god (Jesus Christ) very much. He is also loves freedom and peace that makes him an email– freedom_peacefans@hotmail.com

What ΣЦĢΣΩΣ ♥ †

Basically... ΣЦĢΣΩΣ hanging out with friends going around Klang Valley areas for movies, drinking (Yam Cha) and photographing... =D
Photographing is an enjoyable hobby and lots of fun taking photo with his beloved Canon EOS 60D, which finally been upgraded since the last entry level DSLR, and now he can finally admit to be an amateur photographer... Lol.. it is good enough for him to take what he is desiring... and he loves Streets photog, Landscapes shots, Portraiture as well. And not to forget random shots.
And of course, I my iPhone 4 & iPod Touch 4th Gen as well ! My daily used devices for all sorts of things from organizing - gaming ! =D

I do love to stay and hang out with my family as well, love of his family gave him the best blessing of his entire life and He love his Dad and Mum very much as they provide him the opportunity to gain the successful life... He loves his Sister Eva too, she is being the gr8test and loving sis that accommodate what her little brother wants and always support him! Though ΣЦĢΣΩΣ supports her too! =P

Besides his family, New Life Restoration Center or NLRC is one of his home of families as well, which means to be his beloved church members and Father Lord (Jesus), he would normally goes to the youth and cell group as well as the main service day week by week. New members are always welcomed... =D

Beloved Pets ~ PAP PAP the guinea piggy †

Beloved Pets ~ PAP PAP the guinea piggy †
Rest In Peace, 2008 - 2010

Beloved Pets ~ Fluffy

Beloved Pets ~ Fluffy

Beloved Pets ~ Sparkky

Beloved Pets ~ Sparkky

BUDDIES †

Total Pageviews

MY NANO MV †