Nice Cloudy Day ^^

ΣЦĢΣΩΣ †


Have the same schedule today... enter the college in a dark dark hall at 7am, and have to take the lift alone into a dark dark discussion room again. My daily schedule, but not Wednesday, gonna rest on tat day since there is no class. But... now i cant rest ady... Nid to prepare for the coming war on 24th, but now still prepare till half only... Seii loorrrhhh... >.<" Ok, now's not the time to talk about the war yet... lol ... Things went quite smooth today but not that smooth too... haha... wat am i talking? @@ I went to college today not bcoz of class, coz now is buffer week ady, actually I went there for revision with frens only... but in the end, nothing were taught while in college. sad... Then at around 12pm, went down to take the shuttle bus with Shu Ying and Spencer the APIIT park and ride. However, the bus stated on the window mentioning tat the bus goin to the park and ride and LRT station, but when the bus is passing by the park and ride area, the bus din stop and keep on moving, then I tot the bus wanted to make a U-turn back, but it didnt and then I ask him to stop and let us down at that point. But then, the spot where the bus stop is middle of no where in TPM, its a lot of empty land and the TPM college is beside us. Then I was like, @@... coz its damn far to walk from there. What to do, we can only walk there as the place where we stop is like a ghost town. XD Though it seems like a bad news, but I realize that TPM is such big, as in... verrrryyy big... haha... No wonder some photographer choose this place for capturing Models portraits sometime, coz there are too many empty land and oso Nangka Trees, the nangka trees in TPM is reli uncountable, u will see it everywhere in TPM . And somehow the clouds in the sky caught our attention, coz today's light blue sky is juz perfect for photographing... but unfortunately, i din bring along my DSLR cam. So, we hav to use Shu Ying little cam... lol... but not bad oso lah... at least it still can capture some nice shot... I love these clouds, it gives me a lot of imagination of their shapes... haha... and the blue sky too, though its damn hot at that time as it is noon sharp 12pm... but somehow, we manage to get it through back to the parking area too, a long the way, we hav a lot of collection of clouds and portraits too.. XD After that, we plan to go to my club and hav our lunch, and discussion at the same time, a long the way while we driving there, haha... Spencer took out Shu Ying cam and capture the photo's here and there. Its actually quite enjoyable while u having ur cam with u every moment. Coz we may hav miz a lot of memorable moments and admirable photo a long our daily life. As a photographer, I wish to carry my DSLR every moment too, but some how, its too big and I would hav to carry two bags with me. Its heavy man... That is why I carry my back up Cam (Lumix) in my bag every moment, though the quality may be a lot different from my DSLR, but it still able to take good pics. At least better than our phone's cam. lol... XD After our lunch and discussion, we sent Spencer to Tasik Selatan Station while me and Shu Ying went to bren's house for passing the new babe to her, haha... She is so excited about her new babe and cant wait to transfer each and everthing from her old babe to the new babe which took more than 20 minutes juz to transfer to her new babe which is SE W705. Its limited edition eh, Black top and Silver below though the back cover is like dark dark black. XD After passing her the phone, I was unable to get back into the car too as it suddenly rains soooooo heavy... therefore, i will nid to stay for a little while in Bren's house and she is unable to go for her tuition too... until about 4.30pm, the rain gets a little bit lighter. So we manage to get into the car, but its juz a little bit lighter, tat is y I still get wet and cold... grrrhhh...@@ I slept all the way back to puchong and then, Poof!!! Heavy rain again, its even heavier than when I was in Bren's house... Flooded everywhere @@ So Shu Ying drove me back to my house as I won be able to take public transport back since its so heavy rain... Thanks to her... ^^ I will belanja u makan, but anyway, I had ady belanja her lots of times... haha... so no nid to belanja jor... hahaha... jk only lah... hope she won c this, but I noe she will, then I kena wack shen she saw me... Aduh... The tiger gal... @@ haha... tats today... Lets enjoy some cloudy pics... Weeee...~~~







The Ghost Town of TPM... @@... No cars at all... haha XD








Haha... see that cute love shape cloud.. the sky is so sweet... XD


All the Nangka trees @@ and...


... the Nangkas... haha.. cant carry them back home... its fresh though XD


I looks like a camper that finding a way out... But in formal shirt... and a Sony Ericsson paper bag? Haha... XD... So rojak...


The big Pipe Tangki in pandan indah... See that straight line rainbow? lolx...


Here's the closer look of the rainbow.. ^^ A rainbow in the daylight... means there's water in that cloud.. Its a sign of raining coming... deng~~ deng~~


The Special road of KL... Jalan U-thant (U-turn Road)... hahahas..XD



Thats all for the blue skys and nice clouds... ^^


3 comments:

Xi Xuan May 18, 2010 at 8:36 PM  

huiyo... i hv seen it liao... say me tiger girl... nvmla... 我的生肖是老虎... no time choi u la... u like to call what jiu what la...

Spencer Lim Blog May 20, 2010 at 3:26 PM  

so excited because we will go there tomorrow again ^.^ hope and wishes tomorrow is cloudy day~

Xi Xuan May 20, 2010 at 6:51 PM  

yup,i also hope too...

Post a Comment


About ΣЦĢΣΩΣ †

My photo
ΣЦĢΣΩΣ, is an ordinary guy that born on 07th October 1990. He is a well being Libran Horse that doesn’t eat grass. He believe in the faith of god (Jesus Christ) very much. He is also loves freedom and peace that makes him an email– freedom_peacefans@hotmail.com

What ΣЦĢΣΩΣ ♥ †

Basically... ΣЦĢΣΩΣ hanging out with friends going around Klang Valley areas for movies, drinking (Yam Cha) and photographing... =D
Photographing is an enjoyable hobby and lots of fun taking photo with his beloved Canon EOS 60D, which finally been upgraded since the last entry level DSLR, and now he can finally admit to be an amateur photographer... Lol.. it is good enough for him to take what he is desiring... and he loves Streets photog, Landscapes shots, Portraiture as well. And not to forget random shots.
And of course, I my iPhone 4 & iPod Touch 4th Gen as well ! My daily used devices for all sorts of things from organizing - gaming ! =D

I do love to stay and hang out with my family as well, love of his family gave him the best blessing of his entire life and He love his Dad and Mum very much as they provide him the opportunity to gain the successful life... He loves his Sister Eva too, she is being the gr8test and loving sis that accommodate what her little brother wants and always support him! Though ΣЦĢΣΩΣ supports her too! =P

Besides his family, New Life Restoration Center or NLRC is one of his home of families as well, which means to be his beloved church members and Father Lord (Jesus), he would normally goes to the youth and cell group as well as the main service day week by week. New members are always welcomed... =D

Beloved Pets ~ PAP PAP the guinea piggy †

Beloved Pets ~ PAP PAP the guinea piggy †
Rest In Peace, 2008 - 2010

Beloved Pets ~ Fluffy

Beloved Pets ~ Fluffy

Beloved Pets ~ Sparkky

Beloved Pets ~ Sparkky

BUDDIES †

Total Pageviews

MY NANO MV †