Time is limited

ΣЦĢΣΩΣ †

The bad news is:
Two more weeks to go and its war time... deng ~~ deng~~
Because its my final exam for this Semester!!! Aaaahh... >o<"
How can I handle my numerical logical methods? I oso dono ><
I guess I will lock myself up in Jail from May 24th,
Wan to visit me? XD
The jail is located at Puchong, Taman Meranti Jaya... XD

The good news is:
After exam, I will be going to Langkawi with frens on 1st of June... woohoo... =D
Kinda excited, but everytime i think of it, my exam keeps flowing into my mind... ><
I haven even make a checklist for the packing, I guess I will only be able to make the checklist after 29th May. Oh well, I guess I shud make my time management better. The thing now is I will nid to get a big screen device b4 the trip and load it up with my favorite movies. =P Coz I will bored till death if I'm seating in the bus for 7 hours without doin anything besides sleeping, XP Hmm... thinking to get one very soon to add into my gadgets family. XP


GOOD LUCK to all my dear frens who is going to the war together on MAY 24th.
PRAY 4 me... haha... =D

Oh ya... kinda love to play with TILT SHIFT photos nowadays... =D
The miniature effects juz makes me think of owning them as toys. haha... XD





Dono What to do... XD

Tilt Shift Collection:






Paris...


Ford Mustang, looks like a toy car, but actually its real. =D


Taken from one of the tower of Kuala Lumpur.


Busy Kuala Lumpur, realize where is the metro bus? haha ... =D

Do they look like TOYs? May be this is how a Toy City looks like... =D


Hav Trust,
Hav Faith,
Hav Love,
In the year of GOD's Love...

Coughing~~~Coughing~~~Coughing~~~ Aih... Sick boy... >.<

3 comments:

Xi Xuan May 12, 2010 at 10:19 PM  

dnt worry... i can help u solve ur numerical methods and logic de... drink more water, rest more, and sleep early... will make u faster recover de... and remember eat medicine o... gambateh...

ΣЦĢΣΩΣ † May 13, 2010 at 10:50 AM  

Haha... thanks for the cheers.. will do my best :)

Xi Xuan May 13, 2010 at 7:16 PM  

you're welcome... i know u can do ur best de... we all gambateh together... :)

Post a Comment


About ΣЦĢΣΩΣ †

My photo
ΣЦĢΣΩΣ, is an ordinary guy that born on 07th October 1990. He is a well being Libran Horse that doesn’t eat grass. He believe in the faith of god (Jesus Christ) very much. He is also loves freedom and peace that makes him an email– freedom_peacefans@hotmail.com

What ΣЦĢΣΩΣ ♥ †

Basically... ΣЦĢΣΩΣ hanging out with friends going around Klang Valley areas for movies, drinking (Yam Cha) and photographing... =D
Photographing is an enjoyable hobby and lots of fun taking photo with his beloved Canon EOS 60D, which finally been upgraded since the last entry level DSLR, and now he can finally admit to be an amateur photographer... Lol.. it is good enough for him to take what he is desiring... and he loves Streets photog, Landscapes shots, Portraiture as well. And not to forget random shots.
And of course, I my iPhone 4 & iPod Touch 4th Gen as well ! My daily used devices for all sorts of things from organizing - gaming ! =D

I do love to stay and hang out with my family as well, love of his family gave him the best blessing of his entire life and He love his Dad and Mum very much as they provide him the opportunity to gain the successful life... He loves his Sister Eva too, she is being the gr8test and loving sis that accommodate what her little brother wants and always support him! Though ΣЦĢΣΩΣ supports her too! =P

Besides his family, New Life Restoration Center or NLRC is one of his home of families as well, which means to be his beloved church members and Father Lord (Jesus), he would normally goes to the youth and cell group as well as the main service day week by week. New members are always welcomed... =D

Beloved Pets ~ PAP PAP the guinea piggy †

Beloved Pets ~ PAP PAP the guinea piggy †
Rest In Peace, 2008 - 2010

Beloved Pets ~ Fluffy

Beloved Pets ~ Fluffy

Beloved Pets ~ Sparkky

Beloved Pets ~ Sparkky

BUDDIES †

Total Pageviews

MY NANO MV †