Bye Bye Old,Hello New

ΣЦĢΣΩΣ †

Finally, there's goes my oldie N82 that serves me for well 2 years... ^^ May be shes getting old, still remember that i got it on 1st of June 2008 after I got my salary, haha... Now, its almost 2 years ady and the phone starts to hav a lot of fault coming out of it. At first, she can last me around 2 days om a single charge, but after 1 year... she only last me 1 day. May be i starts to collect secondary phone, she got jealous... XD Gosh... Well, it serve me very well though. From Phone to Music, to GPS, to SMS... and to everything, its my daily life with it.. without it, i cant even do my communication with my frens and family. lol... However, last week, she says BYE BYE to me as I put it on sell and plan to get a newbie for my replacement since the camera starts to have fault too (observe on the pictures). I sold it off cheaper than the actual price on the market =( and I sold it off to guy that came from 400KM++ away from here (Kedah)..Wow...@.@ She is still so beautiful although a bit of wear and tears as usual. But i had invested lots of shirts (Casing and Pouches) for her as well as masking and facial (Screen protector and daily cleaning)on her face and body... haha... XD Well, hope she feels well with her new owner. Once again... Bye Bye My dear N82 =D

And now, the replacement, Say Hello to my new member, Nokia N79. Shes only been used for a few hours and the owner put it aside since the owner is a phones collector, he have 2 black N82s, a silver N82, a N86, a W995 and a HTC Hero, gosh... another rich guy... well of coz he is, as he is an iphone programmer, but he doesnt owns an iphone as he says iphone is not good... weird eh. @.@ haha... anyway, back to the topic, poor N79, the owner says it feels like a toy when holding it.. haha, but to me, its just nice, so i rather be the new owner of it... There goes the story of dealing... XD and the good thing is its from original by AVAXX. I got it 40% cheaper than the actual market price.. woohoo... =D I wanted white one, but unfortunately, its not. Its still almost the same thing as my old N82. It haven even done the 1st charge, so basically, it is totally new and "virgin" coz the charging port still haven been "pook"...HaHa... Ok, its out of topic (18Sx), come back... XD This phone is very responsive, even more responsive than my oldie, and GPS is just so fast, it tooks only 10 seconds to lock on my position... WOW... The FM transmitter is an add-on to me too, kinda cool when driving and tune the FM to play the songs in my phone. XD Anyway, this phone will be going to serve me another 2 year... Weeee... The journey starts today. XD






Saw that camera? The lens closer stuck halfway... sad =(
and the result of taking pictures with it is over exposure. =(






正如“旧的不去,新的不来”
但往往你还是环绕在我脑海中

9 comments:

Spencer Lim Blog May 15, 2010 at 11:04 AM  

贪新忘旧。。。
可怜的旧老四
毕竟叔叔看着你长大
你被人卖猪仔我却帮不了你
内疚中
哈哈

Xi Xuan May 15, 2010 at 12:07 PM  

Spencer: 什么啦。。。 他没有贪新忘旧咯。。。 他还很怀念他的旧情人的leh。。。


Eugene: it's good ma... u get a new phone and is original leh... u really earn liao o... yup, u are correct... 旧的不去,新的不来。。。恭喜你哦。。。有心电话用咯。。。

Spencer Lim Blog May 15, 2010 at 12:18 PM  

可怜的小八二
没有人可怜你了
全部人嫌弃你的说
旧的不去
新的不来
haiz...

ΣЦĢΣΩΣ † May 15, 2010 at 12:20 PM  

喂喂。。我不是贪新忘旧耶。。看她都老了,就为她送路了咯。。呵呵。。

Moonlight: Yaya, haha.. 有“心”电话了。。哈哈。。真开心

Spencer Lim Blog May 15, 2010 at 2:10 PM  

简地来说
还是抛弃了她
然后拼命为自己找借口
哈哈

Xi Xuan May 15, 2010 at 2:22 PM  

Spencer:不是抛弃她啦。。。她的主人还很想念她的啦。。。不过她已经老了。。。就惟有送走咯。。。

Eugene:抱歉啦。。。打错字了。。。是新电话啦。。。哈哈。。。

Spencer Lim Blog May 15, 2010 at 2:36 PM  

无话可说
因为我输定
因为两个都
一个换了
一个就快
哈哈

ΣЦĢΣΩΣ † May 16, 2010 at 2:05 AM  

=.="

Xi Xuan May 16, 2010 at 12:35 PM  

什么啦。。。huiyo。。。我还在plan着的啦。。。

Post a Comment


About ΣЦĢΣΩΣ †

My photo
ΣЦĢΣΩΣ, is an ordinary guy that born on 07th October 1990. He is a well being Libran Horse that doesn’t eat grass. He believe in the faith of god (Jesus Christ) very much. He is also loves freedom and peace that makes him an email– freedom_peacefans@hotmail.com

What ΣЦĢΣΩΣ ♥ †

Basically... ΣЦĢΣΩΣ hanging out with friends going around Klang Valley areas for movies, drinking (Yam Cha) and photographing... =D
Photographing is an enjoyable hobby and lots of fun taking photo with his beloved Canon EOS 60D, which finally been upgraded since the last entry level DSLR, and now he can finally admit to be an amateur photographer... Lol.. it is good enough for him to take what he is desiring... and he loves Streets photog, Landscapes shots, Portraiture as well. And not to forget random shots.
And of course, I my iPhone 4 & iPod Touch 4th Gen as well ! My daily used devices for all sorts of things from organizing - gaming ! =D

I do love to stay and hang out with my family as well, love of his family gave him the best blessing of his entire life and He love his Dad and Mum very much as they provide him the opportunity to gain the successful life... He loves his Sister Eva too, she is being the gr8test and loving sis that accommodate what her little brother wants and always support him! Though ΣЦĢΣΩΣ supports her too! =P

Besides his family, New Life Restoration Center or NLRC is one of his home of families as well, which means to be his beloved church members and Father Lord (Jesus), he would normally goes to the youth and cell group as well as the main service day week by week. New members are always welcomed... =D

Beloved Pets ~ PAP PAP the guinea piggy †

Beloved Pets ~ PAP PAP the guinea piggy †
Rest In Peace, 2008 - 2010

Beloved Pets ~ Fluffy

Beloved Pets ~ Fluffy

Beloved Pets ~ Sparkky

Beloved Pets ~ Sparkky

BUDDIES †

Total Pageviews

MY NANO MV †