Thinking too much

ΣЦĢΣΩΣ †


Went to Sungei Wang and Pavilion with Shu Ying, Bren and Carmen today... ^^ Went there to actually look for a white coat for my sis wedding...but though I had got my targeted coat in my mind ady... but the price was like... "boom boom pow" man... XD Wait for daddy go with me and buy together since he is also finding for a vest... However, i got a purple bold tie today to fit my dear sis Eva wedding theme "Lavender"... Wee~~~ After shopping, I send bren to Tuition... When we are on the way there, the song "我以为" suddenly played from my phone, bren and me dono y oso got the same feeling... Sad~~ but though i'm not suppose to think, but its juz memories... memories are hard to delete from our mind. Trying not to feel down tat moment... Tats is also why when Shu Ying asking me for suggestion about her and "someone" I oso don feel like answering... Sorry Shu Ying... but tat is not the right moment... Gene... be more matured... "there's still time", when I heard this word, then another word got in..."but life is short"...

U never noe when is the end.
but U can only be the start of life and the life goes from then on...
U never noe where will u go in the end...
but at this moment, u are still where u are...

so don think too much... time don wait for ppl... but ppl "always" wait for the right time... Even if it is impossible, but bcoz of humanity mindset, they thought nothing is impossible... tat is why they wait and wait and wait... and in the end... got nothing... Wat is this man?! no life is perfect, especially human! No matter rich or poor! Still... nothing is perfect! Including me! I'm not perfect! but I noe... In this imperfection, it lies a heart, a true heart tat never gone! I hope u understand my life... but ....... nvm~~~

Is love part of human life? Yess!!! But love is also the tears of human life!!!




Bren and Me ^^ <3

2 comments:

Xi Xuan June 7, 2010 at 7:24 PM  

it's ok la... i know ur feeling de... if u want to sorry me, then u belanja me la... haha... i think time can recover it... :)

Spencer Lim Blog June 9, 2010 at 9:43 PM  

lavender ?! my favorite flower ^^

Post a Comment


About ΣЦĢΣΩΣ †

My photo
ΣЦĢΣΩΣ, is an ordinary guy that born on 07th October 1990. He is a well being Libran Horse that doesn’t eat grass. He believe in the faith of god (Jesus Christ) very much. He is also loves freedom and peace that makes him an email– freedom_peacefans@hotmail.com

What ΣЦĢΣΩΣ ♥ †

Basically... ΣЦĢΣΩΣ hanging out with friends going around Klang Valley areas for movies, drinking (Yam Cha) and photographing... =D
Photographing is an enjoyable hobby and lots of fun taking photo with his beloved Canon EOS 60D, which finally been upgraded since the last entry level DSLR, and now he can finally admit to be an amateur photographer... Lol.. it is good enough for him to take what he is desiring... and he loves Streets photog, Landscapes shots, Portraiture as well. And not to forget random shots.
And of course, I my iPhone 4 & iPod Touch 4th Gen as well ! My daily used devices for all sorts of things from organizing - gaming ! =D

I do love to stay and hang out with my family as well, love of his family gave him the best blessing of his entire life and He love his Dad and Mum very much as they provide him the opportunity to gain the successful life... He loves his Sister Eva too, she is being the gr8test and loving sis that accommodate what her little brother wants and always support him! Though ΣЦĢΣΩΣ supports her too! =P

Besides his family, New Life Restoration Center or NLRC is one of his home of families as well, which means to be his beloved church members and Father Lord (Jesus), he would normally goes to the youth and cell group as well as the main service day week by week. New members are always welcomed... =D

Beloved Pets ~ PAP PAP the guinea piggy †

Beloved Pets ~ PAP PAP the guinea piggy †
Rest In Peace, 2008 - 2010

Beloved Pets ~ Fluffy

Beloved Pets ~ Fluffy

Beloved Pets ~ Sparkky

Beloved Pets ~ Sparkky

BUDDIES †

Total Pageviews

MY NANO MV †