Doom Days!!!

ΣЦĢΣΩΣ †


Yesterday, went to the Malaysia Registration department for my sis and her soon to be husband justin registration for their marriage... I'm there to be a camera man, but I cant be the witness... sad... coz i'm still underage, @.@ After tat, went to Mid valley with my mom and sis Eva, We walk till 4pm then went to Grandma House, coz I'm waiting for bren to finish her tuition, then at 5pm, went to Tmn Len Sen and pick up Bren ^^ Coz shes coming to my house for over9 as today we are goin to Mid Valley together, after tat, while we went to pasar malam at night and heading back to my grandma house after buying foods, and suddenly a motor pass by me and tried to grab my neckless, i'm like... Wat the $^&*!@#, y wud u wan a cha plak neckless and it doesnt looks like gold to me oso, though its white gold... but lucky, he din manage to grab it and got off... I was stunt for a moment and quickly walk back with bren... Phhewww...

And today, went to Mid Valley again, kinda fed-up to Mid Valley ady, 1st... MEMORIES!!! 2nd... sienzz ady... 3rd... The Bloody parking system!!! @.@ Anyway... today went with Bren, Bren mom, Carmen and Shu Ying... Coz they wanna get dress for my sis wedding... but... the end result is, they got nothing... =.=" But me and bren got a new shoelace only... ^^ After sending bren back and pick up Bryan Zai come to my house over9 as he is goin with us tomorrow for trying out the coat for my sis wedding as he is the flower boy ^^ ...but while on the way back... we felt something wrong with the brake then she say gonna ask her father to bring for check up, then a few moment after tat, suddenly Shu Ying car's brake ABS system not working!!! We end up skidded on the road shoulder and the car stuck on halfway of the shoulder, I was stunt at that moment and lost my soul... but when I got down and check, ntg serious, juz the below carriage plastic thing came out and bumper bit bengkak... So i start the engine and force the car back down on the road, lucky the car is still able to move without any prob, but juz the brakes... so i drove reli reli slowly... Thank god i'm safe... @.@


Damn!! Wat a bad luck I got this few days... Lord... I hope tomorrow would be a better day... nid some rest now... HEADACHE!!! > <"


Me and my beloved sis ^^


I hope I hav the ability to buy this for my beloved...but... naa ...stop dreaming ^^


So cool... @.@


So cute... xD


Smile ^^


Me and bren ^^


Have lunch at Sushi Zen, My teppan meal... =D

Soft Shell Crab Maki... Yummy and Delicious... xD


Shoelace I bought frm Momo E... ^^ So match my shoe pattern... gonna get new shoe tomolo... Wee~~ ^^

Memories still Memories~~~
I'm still juz a normal guy but from a normal life...

7 comments:

Xi Xuan June 9, 2010 at 7:58 PM  

早知道就不要说brake有问题啦。。。 一说就出事了。。。真的是啊。。。 差点被吓晕了。。。

ΣЦĢΣΩΣ † June 9, 2010 at 8:32 PM  

都是你的车咯!气死我了!又吓死我!! 灵魂都快飞走了! > <

Xi Xuan June 9, 2010 at 8:38 PM  

什么啦。。。 我也是吓倒咯。。。 我的三魂气魄也是不知去哪里了咯。。。 真的是啊。。。

Spencer Lim Blog June 9, 2010 at 9:47 PM  

know the brake system got problem still crazy driving...haha~

Xi Xuan June 9, 2010 at 10:00 PM  

haha... we dnt hv crazy driving la... we drive so slow... but dnt know why will become this... haiz...

ΣЦĢΣΩΣ † June 9, 2010 at 10:23 PM  

Sorry lo, spencer... u not at there at the moment, its raining, and i juz driving 50 - 60, but still skid.. walao... if u at there, sure will blame the car... XD

Xi Xuan June 9, 2010 at 10:59 PM  

yup, he sure will lo... haha...

Post a Comment


About ΣЦĢΣΩΣ †

My photo
ΣЦĢΣΩΣ, is an ordinary guy that born on 07th October 1990. He is a well being Libran Horse that doesn’t eat grass. He believe in the faith of god (Jesus Christ) very much. He is also loves freedom and peace that makes him an email– freedom_peacefans@hotmail.com

What ΣЦĢΣΩΣ ♥ †

Basically... ΣЦĢΣΩΣ hanging out with friends going around Klang Valley areas for movies, drinking (Yam Cha) and photographing... =D
Photographing is an enjoyable hobby and lots of fun taking photo with his beloved Canon EOS 60D, which finally been upgraded since the last entry level DSLR, and now he can finally admit to be an amateur photographer... Lol.. it is good enough for him to take what he is desiring... and he loves Streets photog, Landscapes shots, Portraiture as well. And not to forget random shots.
And of course, I my iPhone 4 & iPod Touch 4th Gen as well ! My daily used devices for all sorts of things from organizing - gaming ! =D

I do love to stay and hang out with my family as well, love of his family gave him the best blessing of his entire life and He love his Dad and Mum very much as they provide him the opportunity to gain the successful life... He loves his Sister Eva too, she is being the gr8test and loving sis that accommodate what her little brother wants and always support him! Though ΣЦĢΣΩΣ supports her too! =P

Besides his family, New Life Restoration Center or NLRC is one of his home of families as well, which means to be his beloved church members and Father Lord (Jesus), he would normally goes to the youth and cell group as well as the main service day week by week. New members are always welcomed... =D

Beloved Pets ~ PAP PAP the guinea piggy †

Beloved Pets ~ PAP PAP the guinea piggy †
Rest In Peace, 2008 - 2010

Beloved Pets ~ Fluffy

Beloved Pets ~ Fluffy

Beloved Pets ~ Sparkky

Beloved Pets ~ Sparkky

BUDDIES †

Total Pageviews

MY NANO MV †