Broga Hill Hiking

ΣЦĢΣΩΣ †


Suddenly received called yesterday afternoon from Jon asking me whether wan to go Broga Hill for hiking or not... XD So I promise and went over9 at Boon house at Cheras around 1.30am only reach his house... then sleep of coz... so late ady... OMGosh... Woke up at 6am this morning and hav our breakfast at one of the mamak... suddenly, my stomach ache... aduh... @.@ Seii lohh... then I started praying to god not to let me stomach ache 1st... as i nid to go for hiking... and tadaa~~ God heard my prayer once again, after my meal, there's no more stomach ache... ^^ Prayer is the power!!! Love u Jesus Christ!! =D We reach Broga at around 7.00am and started hiking... when we hike until halfway, Mr. Tai Yang Gong Gong started woke up ady... and started to rise... its so exhausted and we stop at the 1st peak 1st... then only continue till the last 2nd end peak... though I din go for the last peak where the flag is located at as it is very steep at theres where I will nid to hold the rope in order to get up there, but I wonder how I gonna get down with all my camera stuffs... XD Its very fun hiking... but suddenly, dono y the sky drop some waters then stop ady... everyone was like "lok sui la!!" and "Mm Song loh" or "Zau Lah!!"... haha... everyone runing for their life... but while we still up on the 1st peak, the rain stopped ady... lucky... so we took some rest 1st then only got back down to the hill foot... after broga hill, we went to a river called Sg. Tegala if i'm not wrong, and we nid to pay RM1 for using the river... I was like... What the... Y wud we nid to pay for using the public river... XD Anyway, when we went inside, we din play with the water coz the water seems so dirty and its full of people... wats more... its mostly malays!!! Aiyer... Who noes those children "pee" into the river and flow to us... XD Anyway, we paid the RM1 juz for "some" photo shooting with the natural environment... then after tat, we went for lunch at Semenyih... And back to Boon house take all my stuff and back to puchong... tot of staying there till night as Sa Gor is having open house juz right next street of Boon House... anyway, since there's still lots of time, so I went back to puchong 1st and rest at my house... hav a fresh shower and upload this blog... =D 6pm gonna go to Cheras again... gonna sleep now... Ciao... Tired~~~


The land and grass is so nice...^^ (Click to enlarge)

Sun rising and the mist all around... =D (Click to enlarge)


I like this shot... XD


Yeah!!! XD


Jon perasan... XD


Then Chow Chow Perasan...XD


Then me pulak... XD


King of the world... XD




I love this 1... So cool... XD


Yeah... Good hiking...~~~ =D


The peaks... =D


Goin back down... Weee~~~


At sungai tegala...


Hoho... play with out focus


I like this feeling... Do u? So nice... ~~~ but if one person stand in the middle and look upon the trees wud be greatly change the whole feeling of the image... but no instant model at tat moment... XD ^^




7 comments:

Spencer Lim Blog June 5, 2010 at 4:42 PM  

seem enjoy ~ i wonder in total there are how many peak =.= all is ur gang or many tourist there ??

ΣЦĢΣΩΣ † June 5, 2010 at 4:49 PM  

Waa... if all is my gang then cham loorrhh.. more than 100 ppl there.. xD total got 4 peaks

Xi Xuan June 5, 2010 at 5:48 PM  

nice o... why dnt hv take the sun rise photo de? haha... if all his gang, then he will need to wait so many ppl down lo... haha...

ΣЦĢΣΩΣ † June 6, 2010 at 12:32 AM  

Moonlight: Coz we late ady... when hike till halfway, the sun started to rise le...

Alan: I had joined..^^ Thx ya! =D

Xi Xuan June 6, 2010 at 1:30 PM  

oic... then u miss liao lo... why dnt go early o?

ΣЦĢΣΩΣ † June 6, 2010 at 1:58 PM  

We din expect to c sun rise ma... if we do, we oso departed at 4am ady lorrhh... I updated my pics le... ^^

Xi Xuan June 6, 2010 at 2:44 PM  

oic... ok,i will see it de...

Post a Comment


About ΣЦĢΣΩΣ †

My photo
ΣЦĢΣΩΣ, is an ordinary guy that born on 07th October 1990. He is a well being Libran Horse that doesn’t eat grass. He believe in the faith of god (Jesus Christ) very much. He is also loves freedom and peace that makes him an email– freedom_peacefans@hotmail.com

What ΣЦĢΣΩΣ ♥ †

Basically... ΣЦĢΣΩΣ hanging out with friends going around Klang Valley areas for movies, drinking (Yam Cha) and photographing... =D
Photographing is an enjoyable hobby and lots of fun taking photo with his beloved Canon EOS 60D, which finally been upgraded since the last entry level DSLR, and now he can finally admit to be an amateur photographer... Lol.. it is good enough for him to take what he is desiring... and he loves Streets photog, Landscapes shots, Portraiture as well. And not to forget random shots.
And of course, I my iPhone 4 & iPod Touch 4th Gen as well ! My daily used devices for all sorts of things from organizing - gaming ! =D

I do love to stay and hang out with my family as well, love of his family gave him the best blessing of his entire life and He love his Dad and Mum very much as they provide him the opportunity to gain the successful life... He loves his Sister Eva too, she is being the gr8test and loving sis that accommodate what her little brother wants and always support him! Though ΣЦĢΣΩΣ supports her too! =P

Besides his family, New Life Restoration Center or NLRC is one of his home of families as well, which means to be his beloved church members and Father Lord (Jesus), he would normally goes to the youth and cell group as well as the main service day week by week. New members are always welcomed... =D

Beloved Pets ~ PAP PAP the guinea piggy †

Beloved Pets ~ PAP PAP the guinea piggy †
Rest In Peace, 2008 - 2010

Beloved Pets ~ Fluffy

Beloved Pets ~ Fluffy

Beloved Pets ~ Sparkky

Beloved Pets ~ Sparkky

BUDDIES †

Total Pageviews

MY NANO MV †