Trip to I-City, Tanjong Sepat & Sepang Gold Coast

ΣЦĢΣΩΣ †

Having fun with my frens and family goin for a day trip to
Tanjong Sepat, Sepang Gold Coast and I-City. lol... Its lucky that me and my cousin sis Brend^^ hav 50% discount of the normal price, coz 9 ppl go then free 1, so total 10 ppl. We had total of 14th relative and frens. Bren brought two of her so called "Leng Zhai" frens namely "Jun Hoong & "Jun Keii" haha... whereas i brought "Shu Ying". haha... but, a little regret... coz she "pakat" with my cousin bully me...aduh! Anyway, get back to the point about... the trip.
We went to Tanjong Sepat to hav lunch at a restaurant called "Hong Seng Bay" a.k.a. "Lover's Bridge". I went to this restaurant twice ady, twice oso follow the same tour group, the food there hasnt been improved, still the same old taste. Gosh... Nvm, since its included in the price, so we eat wat we can eat only. lol... After the lunch, we went to this Mushroom Factory somewhere around Tanjong Sepat. We had a few shots at the seaside, it is juz so windy tat makes my hair blown like a clown. Gosh, wasted my wax. Anyway, I don reli care how i looks like as long as its the moment of having fun. Besides, I'm happy that i am able to test out my wife's(
EOS 1000D) with her second eye (100 - 300mm IS EF USM lens) and my brand new "cap with flashlights" for my wife (Nissin Di622 speedlite)... lol... After the mushroom factory, we went to a dragon fruit farm where i had my favorite dragon fruit juice. lol... After that, we had a 1 hour drive to Sepang Goldcoast. At there, me, Shu Ying, Carmen, Brenda, Jun Keii and Jun Hoong went down to the beach and hav some fun taking photos, making words at the beach and so on. At first, the leader of the tour group said giv us only half hour to hang around at the beach. In the end, we are the last few person that got up into the bus after 1 hour of having fun. lol... Time juz passes so fast, i din manage to take a shot of the sun that shines on the sea which is juz so nice. Coz i'm busying taking potraits. Sigh...=.= Howerer, lucky tat my assistant "Shu Ying" took a shot of it with her camera though. lol... Y i called her as my assistant? haha... coz she always takes the photo that i din manage to take, and she helped me to hold my lens while i changing lens too. Thanks to her... =D After the bus starts its journey once again, we went passing by Tanjong Sepat and back to Klang, coz we having our dinner at "Telok Gong" where its well known for its seafood. Oh ya, along the 2 hours journey, i slept for about 1 1/2 hours. While i sleep, the bus is like a roller coaster, bouncing away. We feels like we are on a speed boat. lol... Even our butt can bounce up in the mid air and drop back on our seat. This happens a lot of times, there's even once that the bus continuously bounce for 7 times where everyone were screaming till so "high". lol... Its juz so fun bouncing away, though i had a painful butt after that... haha... and it may seems fun to us, but to the elderly, its kinda "pain". So the bus will brake whenever he realize there are pot holes or uneven roads. I'm juz so sad that i din manage to eat crab while having dinner at Telok Gong. Coz when i took my 1st bite and i realize its juz way to spicy for me as its full of black pepper. Gosh... I can only eat the other seafood which are, mantis prawn, Fired mee hoon with "LaLa", "Strong Smell" Steam Fish =P, fried vegetable, sauce with prawn and salted chicken. Sigh... for once again =.=... After the meal, we had a 1 hour drive from Telok Gong to Shah Alam I-City for its light carnival. I'm reli looking forward to the light carnival at I-City by that moment. ^^ Along the journey, me, Shu Ying, Carmen, Jun Hoong, Jun Keii and Brenda were chatting behind the bus about the experience of spiritual moment of life, u know wat i mean? The "things", lol... Its not scary since i had experienced a lot of it in my NS camp 2 years ago. lol... We enjoy chit-chatting about those stories though. Anyway, when we reach, everyone feels so excited and the word "Waaaa", "WoooW" beginning to comes out from the throat. haha...(including me)... Coz its juz too beautiful and its amazing. though the shops there are not occupied at all, but this amazing carnival made it well known for its lighting effects. I had a good news and bad news while i'm at the carnival too, the good news is that i had a lot of shots at the carnival, but the bad news is that my wife's cap (Nissin Di622 speedlite) suddenly out of battery. Sigh... =.= Its enuf for me though, since i had taken more than 190++ shots today and the flash is juz for taking around 150 shots with 4 AA batteries. I'm satisfied with it anyway...^^ Thats my day along the trip, time juz passes so fast... though we had a lot of fun time along the journey. ^^

The early morning shot...^^


The 5 big sisters Gang... deng~deng~deng~deng~~


Our ride... Yeah... Yi Haa...!!! =P


Shot taken with my wife's 2nd eye(100 - 300mm IS EF USM Lens)
Concentrate on the red circle, that's where i gonna zoom in... =D

This shot is taken at 18mm via a 18 - 55mm IS EF-S Lens


This shot is at 100mm focal and...


...this is at 300mm...Tadaa... =D


Brend walking along the shores... =P


This is the shot I missed out, this was taken by my assistant (Shu Ying)...lol


Having fun with shadow...lol


Me and lovely brend... XD


and of coz me and my assistant (Shu Ying)... ^^


Stylo diamond at Brend's hand !!! lol


The 1st shot at I-City!!!


The cute little icy pandas... =P




They kena syok by the lightings...Too high jor...XD
(From left: Carmen, Brend and Carmen's mom, my mom and Brend^^)


Do you agree with me? ~~~ lol
(Yes or not, u may go to facebook and tag urself there with comments)




时间过得真快。。。
突然听起“安静”时。。。
想不到2个月前的回忆。。。
就这样。。。过去了。。。

13 comments:

Xi Xuan April 12, 2010 at 9:16 PM  

wah... my name why appear in ur blog so many time? ya o, i forgot take my salary from u o... where is my salary?

Spencer Lim Blog April 12, 2010 at 9:18 PM  

wow...the second photo of shuying and eugene....
how cool de eugene ~
挺起结实的胸膛。。。
haha

Spencer Lim Blog April 12, 2010 at 9:19 PM  

haha...straigh send him your account number then he will know what to do...

ΣЦĢΣΩΣ † April 12, 2010 at 9:23 PM  

lol.. take photo sure muz "挺胸gat boot" lo...
Ya lo, come come, gimme ur account, i bank in ur salary...XD

Spencer Lim Blog April 12, 2010 at 9:27 PM  

=.= i... got nothing to say~
really " GAT " haha

Xi Xuan April 12, 2010 at 10:33 PM  

wah... u two really so fast reply comment o... haha... send u my account ah... ok, i will give u tml... but dnt forget bank in my salary o... haha...

ΣЦĢΣΩΣ † April 12, 2010 at 10:47 PM  

Okok... i sure bank in RM1 for u de... Satu Malaysia ma.. lol

Xi Xuan April 12, 2010 at 11:33 PM  

u ah... so shuai de o... shuai zai... dnt want choi u liao... heng...

ΣЦĢΣΩΣ † April 13, 2010 at 10:41 AM  

Bluek... i won believe that u won "Choi" me de... coz i noe u sure will choi me de lo... =P

Xi Xuan April 13, 2010 at 5:46 PM  

bluek... shuai zai... u ah... so shuai de lo... always use my "xin luan de ruo dian"... wu.... T.T

ΣЦĢΣΩΣ † April 14, 2010 at 9:20 PM  

Haha... who ask u to let me catch all of ur weakness jor... So liao jie u ady... Bluek =P

Xi Xuan April 14, 2010 at 10:57 PM  

i dnt hv let u catch de lo... is u sendiri catch de lo... dnt know why u and my leader will so easy to know all of me...

ΣЦĢΣΩΣ † April 15, 2010 at 12:38 AM  

Coz we are professional "Human Reader: ma...lol XD

Post a Comment


About ΣЦĢΣΩΣ †

My photo
ΣЦĢΣΩΣ, is an ordinary guy that born on 07th October 1990. He is a well being Libran Horse that doesn’t eat grass. He believe in the faith of god (Jesus Christ) very much. He is also loves freedom and peace that makes him an email– freedom_peacefans@hotmail.com

What ΣЦĢΣΩΣ ♥ †

Basically... ΣЦĢΣΩΣ hanging out with friends going around Klang Valley areas for movies, drinking (Yam Cha) and photographing... =D
Photographing is an enjoyable hobby and lots of fun taking photo with his beloved Canon EOS 60D, which finally been upgraded since the last entry level DSLR, and now he can finally admit to be an amateur photographer... Lol.. it is good enough for him to take what he is desiring... and he loves Streets photog, Landscapes shots, Portraiture as well. And not to forget random shots.
And of course, I my iPhone 4 & iPod Touch 4th Gen as well ! My daily used devices for all sorts of things from organizing - gaming ! =D

I do love to stay and hang out with my family as well, love of his family gave him the best blessing of his entire life and He love his Dad and Mum very much as they provide him the opportunity to gain the successful life... He loves his Sister Eva too, she is being the gr8test and loving sis that accommodate what her little brother wants and always support him! Though ΣЦĢΣΩΣ supports her too! =P

Besides his family, New Life Restoration Center or NLRC is one of his home of families as well, which means to be his beloved church members and Father Lord (Jesus), he would normally goes to the youth and cell group as well as the main service day week by week. New members are always welcomed... =D

Beloved Pets ~ PAP PAP the guinea piggy †

Beloved Pets ~ PAP PAP the guinea piggy †
Rest In Peace, 2008 - 2010

Beloved Pets ~ Fluffy

Beloved Pets ~ Fluffy

Beloved Pets ~ Sparkky

Beloved Pets ~ Sparkky

BUDDIES †

Total Pageviews

MY NANO MV †