All settled... =D

ΣЦĢΣΩΣ †

Finally, SAD assignment is over today, besides, I had settled all my headache "havoc"...XD
Although its not exactly all, coz i still got OS assignment and PSPD assignment, but at least the most important assignment had been settled. On the other hand, my wife (Canon EOS 1000D) body got a problem, which is cause by the sensor, I juz dono y when i takes picture, the result cames out with a black dot in low aperture (F3.5) and a round dot in high aperture (F22), this is especially when i takes potraits, it makes me feel like the person I'm shooting had a mole on her face. lol... However, when me and my assistant (Shu Ying) went back to college for handing the assignment to the admin, after that, i'm glad that I'm able to go to Canon HQ which is located at Saujana, Shah Alam, right next to Kuala Lumpur Japanese School. I'm juz so worry about my camera while on the way there... my heart is like... pumping faster and faster... higher and higher... lol...
When we reach there, the people in customer care center are so polite, and what makes me suprise is my wife's prob is juz because of a little dust on the sensor, but I had tried using blower and blow it off, though i dono why it cant go off, may b its bigger than the other usual dust. Lucky that I can take her back home on the exact day, coz I tot she will be goin into the hospital. =D
After that, my assistant came to my house and teach me "math" and the exact name is Numerical Method and Logical (NML) since I goin to have a test by next monday... Oh noo...
Anyway, I shud face it though...lol... I believe i can go through it... At night, I went to Connaught pasar malam with Shu Ying, Jonathan and Brend^^... when we reach there, brend will be meeting a fren at 7-eleven, and when we reach there, then only i know its "Lily"...lol...
Actually, i'm there to buy sunglass, but end up buying foods only... haha... Anyway, we walked about 2 hours, at 11pm, we sent Lily to opposite's petrol station where her brother is waiting for her there. Then we went to "Tan Cha Home" near leisure mall...lol... we had a very fun moment there... coz our topics keeps making us laughing only, and when we want to go home at 12am, dono y Brend and Jon is so high... keep singing song on the street... as in "Not loud Not soft" lol... Oh ya, forgot to take some pictures of them.. ish... Thats today... Sleeping time... Ciao!!! ^^


This is taken with High Aperture(F22)


This is taken at low aperture(F5.6)... looks like a mole...lol




I
HOPE...
...you had found your
Real HAPPINESS...

6 comments:

Spencer Lim Blog April 22, 2010 at 4:37 PM  

no...no...you are wrong !!!
you forgotten your
PSPD assignment
OS assignment
NML test
4 Exam...
haha

ΣЦĢΣΩΣ † April 22, 2010 at 7:35 PM  

Aiyo... don mention it ma... cant let me feel happy for awhile de wor... =.= sad

Spencer Lim Blog April 22, 2010 at 8:21 PM  

no sad liao lo....you also just finish ma ~
now got that only...
haha

ΣЦĢΣΩΣ † April 22, 2010 at 8:40 PM  

hope soo lo... :P

Xi Xuan April 22, 2010 at 9:50 PM  

now just can rest a while only... next week we will become more and more busy liao... becoz next week need to rush two assignment... ya ah... dnt forget we still hv maths assignment o... but lecturer not yet give us... he say will give us next month...

Spencer Lim Blog April 22, 2010 at 11:07 PM  

haha...this time is not me liao ~ we really forgotten the nml assignment~ but never mind la, math assignment is what i like the most because...haha

Post a Comment


About ΣЦĢΣΩΣ †

My photo
ΣЦĢΣΩΣ, is an ordinary guy that born on 07th October 1990. He is a well being Libran Horse that doesn’t eat grass. He believe in the faith of god (Jesus Christ) very much. He is also loves freedom and peace that makes him an email– freedom_peacefans@hotmail.com

What ΣЦĢΣΩΣ ♥ †

Basically... ΣЦĢΣΩΣ hanging out with friends going around Klang Valley areas for movies, drinking (Yam Cha) and photographing... =D
Photographing is an enjoyable hobby and lots of fun taking photo with his beloved Canon EOS 60D, which finally been upgraded since the last entry level DSLR, and now he can finally admit to be an amateur photographer... Lol.. it is good enough for him to take what he is desiring... and he loves Streets photog, Landscapes shots, Portraiture as well. And not to forget random shots.
And of course, I my iPhone 4 & iPod Touch 4th Gen as well ! My daily used devices for all sorts of things from organizing - gaming ! =D

I do love to stay and hang out with my family as well, love of his family gave him the best blessing of his entire life and He love his Dad and Mum very much as they provide him the opportunity to gain the successful life... He loves his Sister Eva too, she is being the gr8test and loving sis that accommodate what her little brother wants and always support him! Though ΣЦĢΣΩΣ supports her too! =P

Besides his family, New Life Restoration Center or NLRC is one of his home of families as well, which means to be his beloved church members and Father Lord (Jesus), he would normally goes to the youth and cell group as well as the main service day week by week. New members are always welcomed... =D

Beloved Pets ~ PAP PAP the guinea piggy †

Beloved Pets ~ PAP PAP the guinea piggy †
Rest In Peace, 2008 - 2010

Beloved Pets ~ Fluffy

Beloved Pets ~ Fluffy

Beloved Pets ~ Sparkky

Beloved Pets ~ Sparkky

BUDDIES †

Total Pageviews

MY NANO MV †