ΣЦĢΣΩΣ †

~~WORKING again yesterday (Friday)~~

This time,

the venue is at Wisma MCA

At first I tot its gonna be some big conference shooting,

but end up it was convocation of UTAR student.

~LOL~

I woke up at 5am that morning,

I'm damn blur when I was awake,

as i slept at 3am @@

then Jonathan came and pick me up at 5.30am

And we reach Taman Bahagia Putra LRT station at 5.50am

and guess what,

the main gate of the station were still CLOSED

This is the 1st time I took the train to work such early man~~ @@

but there were people even earlier than us..

They were waiting outside the station's main gate already when we reach

& the station finally opened its main gate at 6am.


Look at the time, it was 6.02am,
and these people were earlier than us
OMGosh...

The job started at 7am and end up before 2pm,

Well...

this time is way better compared to the last time

we work at UCSI (6am till 6pm) anyway... That's Crazy man...

and it ain't fun at all.

~LOL~

Perhaps its bcoz there were less students took part today,

hmmm... its well over 400 students today,

but actually, there were around 3000 student in total.

They were smart enough to separate them into 3 groups within 3 days though.



Perasan fellow.. LOL~
btw, I love the studio flashlight man...!!


Wondering when I'm gonna own my own STUDIO..hahhaas


Finally, I've got my own tag without my name on it.. LOL~
but soon its gonna BE!!

David said: Your name will be on it when you work for a few more times.
LOL~!!!




PERHAPS I HAD MADE A MISTAKE
IT GIVES ME AWWWFUL FEELINGS!!!


About ΣЦĢΣΩΣ †

My photo
ΣЦĢΣΩΣ, is an ordinary guy that born on 07th October 1990. He is a well being Libran Horse that doesn’t eat grass. He believe in the faith of god (Jesus Christ) very much. He is also loves freedom and peace that makes him an email– freedom_peacefans@hotmail.com

What ΣЦĢΣΩΣ ♥ †

Basically... ΣЦĢΣΩΣ hanging out with friends going around Klang Valley areas for movies, drinking (Yam Cha) and photographing... =D
Photographing is an enjoyable hobby and lots of fun taking photo with his beloved Canon EOS 60D, which finally been upgraded since the last entry level DSLR, and now he can finally admit to be an amateur photographer... Lol.. it is good enough for him to take what he is desiring... and he loves Streets photog, Landscapes shots, Portraiture as well. And not to forget random shots.
And of course, I my iPhone 4 & iPod Touch 4th Gen as well ! My daily used devices for all sorts of things from organizing - gaming ! =D

I do love to stay and hang out with my family as well, love of his family gave him the best blessing of his entire life and He love his Dad and Mum very much as they provide him the opportunity to gain the successful life... He loves his Sister Eva too, she is being the gr8test and loving sis that accommodate what her little brother wants and always support him! Though ΣЦĢΣΩΣ supports her too! =P

Besides his family, New Life Restoration Center or NLRC is one of his home of families as well, which means to be his beloved church members and Father Lord (Jesus), he would normally goes to the youth and cell group as well as the main service day week by week. New members are always welcomed... =D

Beloved Pets ~ PAP PAP the guinea piggy †

Beloved Pets ~ PAP PAP the guinea piggy †
Rest In Peace, 2008 - 2010

Beloved Pets ~ Fluffy

Beloved Pets ~ Fluffy

Beloved Pets ~ Sparkky

Beloved Pets ~ Sparkky

BUDDIES †

Total Pageviews

MY NANO MV †