恋爱通告

ΣЦĢΣΩΣ †

Juz finish watching Love In Disguise today.



and...

Wat I can say is juz...

Brilliant!!!

I first time though that Lee Hom directed and starred movie is great.

~LOL~

At first, It keeps making me laugh!!! As in laugh till tears drop...hahahas XD

Especially when Lee Hom named himself Muhamad.. hahahas.. XD


Know which is Lee Hom?? haha =P

But there's sweet and bitter moment in the movie too.

There are a few moment that is very touching as well. ^^

Lee Hom & Crystal Liu is juz so SWEET
^^



but

Sometimes pathetic too... @@



hmmm...

I love the song 你不知道的事,

Its very sentimental and soothing.

♥ I LOVE IT!!! ♥



Hmmm...

I'm surprise when u ask me that today @@

I oso not sure bout my feelings.

Juz good feelings...

Nothing much,

But the feelings cud change though.

Who noes, we wud fall into each other one day

When we get to know even more though.

Or who noes, u may hav a better 1 appears in your life.

Anyway,

Thats future,

No one can know about IT,

No one can predict IT.

I don expect anything from you,

I juz hope that

you get back the trust and faith which u had lost.

U will nid it one day eventually

Well, perhaps

the

DISTANCE

between us,

could get

Closer & Closer??

and

RELATIONSHIP

between us,

could get


Better & Better??

Or could it be my mistake??

盘旋在你看不见的高空里...

多的是, 你不知道的事...


Its another Rainy day

But its bit more special today

I'm walking under the

sunny rainy day @@

with nice sunset view though.. LOL~

Was it my feelings?? Hmm~~



If the starting point starts without trust and faith ,
perhaps its already the ending point for us.



About ΣЦĢΣΩΣ †

My photo
ΣЦĢΣΩΣ, is an ordinary guy that born on 07th October 1990. He is a well being Libran Horse that doesn’t eat grass. He believe in the faith of god (Jesus Christ) very much. He is also loves freedom and peace that makes him an email– freedom_peacefans@hotmail.com

What ΣЦĢΣΩΣ ♥ †

Basically... ΣЦĢΣΩΣ hanging out with friends going around Klang Valley areas for movies, drinking (Yam Cha) and photographing... =D
Photographing is an enjoyable hobby and lots of fun taking photo with his beloved Canon EOS 60D, which finally been upgraded since the last entry level DSLR, and now he can finally admit to be an amateur photographer... Lol.. it is good enough for him to take what he is desiring... and he loves Streets photog, Landscapes shots, Portraiture as well. And not to forget random shots.
And of course, I my iPhone 4 & iPod Touch 4th Gen as well ! My daily used devices for all sorts of things from organizing - gaming ! =D

I do love to stay and hang out with my family as well, love of his family gave him the best blessing of his entire life and He love his Dad and Mum very much as they provide him the opportunity to gain the successful life... He loves his Sister Eva too, she is being the gr8test and loving sis that accommodate what her little brother wants and always support him! Though ΣЦĢΣΩΣ supports her too! =P

Besides his family, New Life Restoration Center or NLRC is one of his home of families as well, which means to be his beloved church members and Father Lord (Jesus), he would normally goes to the youth and cell group as well as the main service day week by week. New members are always welcomed... =D

Beloved Pets ~ PAP PAP the guinea piggy †

Beloved Pets ~ PAP PAP the guinea piggy †
Rest In Peace, 2008 - 2010

Beloved Pets ~ Fluffy

Beloved Pets ~ Fluffy

Beloved Pets ~ Sparkky

Beloved Pets ~ Sparkky

BUDDIES †

Total Pageviews

MY NANO MV †