Wedding and Shooting

ΣЦĢΣΩΣ †


Wow.. its been a long busy week and i cant even able to update blog as been busy for

studies and my sis wedding things. On Saturday (030710) , I woke up soooo early as i

will nid to go over toJustin house for taking photos of his hing dais... but it was a rainy

morning that day, I waited Jonathan to reach my house at 6.30am and I leave to pick

up Spencer at 7am and reach Justin house at around 7.30am if I'm not wrong. It was

still raining at tat time, when i reach there, I started to SNAP.. SNAP & SNAP while

waiting for all the hing dai to reach. We departed from Justin house at around 8.15am,

then I ask Spencer to climb up on the sunroof to SNAP picta while on the highway...

lol... It was kinda dangerous but fun though. =D The Ji Mui had ady prepared for the

war to come when I reach home earlier than the groom. When they reach, as a brother

of my sis, I open the groom's car door then get my Ang Pao. =) Then the Ji Mui starts

to play the games with them... lol... the games created is a killer man... Find the keys in

the Ice, Wasabi bread, bumping, sit-up, writing words on the hing dai disposable

underwear while they are wearing it (Eeewww~~) lol... I wonder is it bcoz my house is

3 storey, tat is why they giving the hing dai 3 stages of games each level... hahas... xD

After all the "Bai Bai" and stuffs, we head on to the groom house at BU1. When I reach

there, 1st, we went SNAP SNAP & SNAP again... lol... In total, I snapped about 300

pics, while Jonathan snapped about 830 pics and Spencer is around 500 pics... The

lowest is me as I use my portrait lens most of the time... lol...


The 1st shot in Justin House ^^


On the way, Justin shouting Lou Poh!! I'm Coming!! Hahas... lol... dono he got shout or not... but he does it in our house... xD


Dang Dang~~ Me opening the door... =P


The scary WASABI bread @.@


Writing words on the underwear... hahas... XD


Done... hahas...


After all the hard work... xD


Spencer seems so professional... xD


Me and Mei Shan... Smile ~~ =D


... last but not least... me and Muak Da!!! with Lomo effects.. xD

After the wedding ceremony, we plan to go Putrajaya for model shooting with Mei

Shan, Bren and Suet Yee. We brought Suet Yee to my house. She was almost lost while

I'm meeting her at Bandar Puteri. Though she finally found us in the end... ^^ Then

when we reach home, I took a shower and departed at around 5.30pm, it was so late

ady... OMGosh... tats y time was so limited.. @.@ We manage to took around 100 pics

though. We leave around 7.30pm as the the sun is going to set. Then we went back to

puchong to hav dinner, as in steamboat dinner... lol... =D Not bad though.. lol... but i

was not satisfied with the shots taken tat day... @.@ Muz take again 1 day!! Next stop,

bukit kiara or taman bukit jalil or even Sepang Goldcoast... lol... =P

~~White Miracle~~



Suet Yee ^^ So charming


Muak Da!!! So Hot~~ xD


Shan Shan... So Elegant.... WOOoow!! xD


The 3 queens... *Cheese~~~ =D


The queens and me ~~ Whee~~ =P

说了再见。。。
才发现再也见不到。。。


About ΣЦĢΣΩΣ †

My photo
ΣЦĢΣΩΣ, is an ordinary guy that born on 07th October 1990. He is a well being Libran Horse that doesn’t eat grass. He believe in the faith of god (Jesus Christ) very much. He is also loves freedom and peace that makes him an email– freedom_peacefans@hotmail.com

What ΣЦĢΣΩΣ ♥ †

Basically... ΣЦĢΣΩΣ hanging out with friends going around Klang Valley areas for movies, drinking (Yam Cha) and photographing... =D
Photographing is an enjoyable hobby and lots of fun taking photo with his beloved Canon EOS 60D, which finally been upgraded since the last entry level DSLR, and now he can finally admit to be an amateur photographer... Lol.. it is good enough for him to take what he is desiring... and he loves Streets photog, Landscapes shots, Portraiture as well. And not to forget random shots.
And of course, I my iPhone 4 & iPod Touch 4th Gen as well ! My daily used devices for all sorts of things from organizing - gaming ! =D

I do love to stay and hang out with my family as well, love of his family gave him the best blessing of his entire life and He love his Dad and Mum very much as they provide him the opportunity to gain the successful life... He loves his Sister Eva too, she is being the gr8test and loving sis that accommodate what her little brother wants and always support him! Though ΣЦĢΣΩΣ supports her too! =P

Besides his family, New Life Restoration Center or NLRC is one of his home of families as well, which means to be his beloved church members and Father Lord (Jesus), he would normally goes to the youth and cell group as well as the main service day week by week. New members are always welcomed... =D

Beloved Pets ~ PAP PAP the guinea piggy †

Beloved Pets ~ PAP PAP the guinea piggy †
Rest In Peace, 2008 - 2010

Beloved Pets ~ Fluffy

Beloved Pets ~ Fluffy

Beloved Pets ~ Sparkky

Beloved Pets ~ Sparkky

BUDDIES †

Total Pageviews

MY NANO MV †