Things Changed

ΣЦĢΣΩΣ †


I was looking back at my olden day photos while

choosing my sis children photos, LOL...

i was like... OMGosh... was that me? @@

Then i realize, alot things had changed,

my life, my style, my taste...

I saw my cousins bren, michelle, sean,

carmen, 2x joey and etc... in those pics...

I reli kinda miss it!! I juz so hope if i cud

turn back the time with a time machine?

Too bad it doesn't assists at all...

Bren was cute once, though she is now too... hahahas...

but bit sampat only.... wakaka... love her!!

My sis too, from a young one with rambutan hair,

Then now, gonna giv birth to another rambutan hair soon...Hahas...

Life is juz bout challenge.. mistakes.. full of trials...

but this is life...created with non- perfection,

but in everyone's life, it still will gain perfection in

certain circumstances... do i love the way i am now?

Emm... 2 b honest... i not sure either...

coz my life wasnt perfect too, and i cant confirm

myself wat wud my life be in the future.

Its not near, but one day.. it will soon arrive too...

Wat i can say is juz "船到桥头,自然直"...



Miss this!! My b'day at McD ampang park (It is still there now)... hahas...
From left: Eva, Bren, Joey, Me and Michelle!! xD Bren so Q!!!


At my old old old house... Wow... Bren with her ostrich pose, don even know y she doin tat...xD


My sis 12th b'day party... LOL, Joey 2 was born.. ^^


Btw, juz went to watch Twilight : Eclipse today...

I was like...almost fall asleep jor... Both kissing in front of each other lovers?? OMGosh, totally unacceptable... @@ Though there are meanings in the movie too. Whats next? Predator or Despicable Me...

hmmmm... Consider -- ing ~~ xD






Oh yaa... got my hair cut 2day too, but but...

the hairstylist says i shud keep it bit

longer 1st, and don make it spike, not nice worh...

ask me to put it abit thicker then feels more better worh...

At 1st at the saloon, the hairstylist help me style till quite nice geh,

but when i got back and used hair dryer to blow,

i cant make it jor... arrghh...

Then when bren saw me juz now at sunway...

she keep laughing non-stop...

Anyway, gonna style it again, and dye it this week... !!


About ΣЦĢΣΩΣ †

My photo
ΣЦĢΣΩΣ, is an ordinary guy that born on 07th October 1990. He is a well being Libran Horse that doesn’t eat grass. He believe in the faith of god (Jesus Christ) very much. He is also loves freedom and peace that makes him an email– freedom_peacefans@hotmail.com

What ΣЦĢΣΩΣ ♥ †

Basically... ΣЦĢΣΩΣ hanging out with friends going around Klang Valley areas for movies, drinking (Yam Cha) and photographing... =D
Photographing is an enjoyable hobby and lots of fun taking photo with his beloved Canon EOS 60D, which finally been upgraded since the last entry level DSLR, and now he can finally admit to be an amateur photographer... Lol.. it is good enough for him to take what he is desiring... and he loves Streets photog, Landscapes shots, Portraiture as well. And not to forget random shots.
And of course, I my iPhone 4 & iPod Touch 4th Gen as well ! My daily used devices for all sorts of things from organizing - gaming ! =D

I do love to stay and hang out with my family as well, love of his family gave him the best blessing of his entire life and He love his Dad and Mum very much as they provide him the opportunity to gain the successful life... He loves his Sister Eva too, she is being the gr8test and loving sis that accommodate what her little brother wants and always support him! Though ΣЦĢΣΩΣ supports her too! =P

Besides his family, New Life Restoration Center or NLRC is one of his home of families as well, which means to be his beloved church members and Father Lord (Jesus), he would normally goes to the youth and cell group as well as the main service day week by week. New members are always welcomed... =D

Beloved Pets ~ PAP PAP the guinea piggy †

Beloved Pets ~ PAP PAP the guinea piggy †
Rest In Peace, 2008 - 2010

Beloved Pets ~ Fluffy

Beloved Pets ~ Fluffy

Beloved Pets ~ Sparkky

Beloved Pets ~ Sparkky

BUDDIES †

Total Pageviews

MY NANO MV †