Unhealthy Life †

ΣЦĢΣΩΣ †

Is my life very unhealthy?

When i woke up today, my back is so pain and the time is 13.15...
Gosh... I dono why i woke up that late today which i used to wake up at 10am on Wednesday as there is no class.

When i told my mum my back is a little pain.
She told me these :

- Who asked u to face the computer when wake up?

- Who asked u to face the computer 24/7?

- Who asked u to spend time with the PC for more than half a day?

- Who asked u not to jog in the morning and get some exercise?

- Who asked u bend your back while sitting?

- Who asked u not having ur meal regularly?

- Who asked u to rush when eating?


By that moment, I realized that my mum is right, I have to gain back my life with a balanced schedule & balanced diet. Though Exercise is oso very important to our life.Therefore, I will nid a breakdown structure to gain the regular life. Or else my life will be so imbalanced.
After I have lunch with my mum and she told me all the above question. My mom gave me a pill namely "Mobic" to cure my pain. Then came up to write this blog. =D Love You Mum! ♥

Besides that, I felt that my appetite got worsen this few days... Is my throat block? I dono why... I juz felt like so no appetite even when i am actually hungry not to say very, but still hungry. Is it because i'm too anxious? I still cant figure it out... =( Or may be i nid a Psychologist to cure me? Oh well... i guess I nid some time to figure that out... =(


活出健康的人生

分析自己的饮食习惯,

找出需要改进的地方,让营养更均衡。

每周至少三次运动,持之以恒,

至少上一次恢复精力的课程如瑜珈或太极,

身心健康,精力充沛。


别对你的人生说没空

日常生活需要良性循环,

人生只有一次,休息是为了走更远的路。

每个月定出一天可以彻底休息,放自己一天假。

(注:充分享受人生)


我很失败吗?=(


5 comments:

Xi Xuan March 3, 2010 at 5:59 PM  

u anxious what o?
why anxious so many o?
dnt think too much...
must be happy...
笑口常开,好运自然来。。。
人只要活得开心,身体的抵抗力自然会增加啦。。。
所以要乐观的区面对我们的人生。。。
加油哦。。。 gambateh...
^_^

ΣЦĢΣΩΣ † March 3, 2010 at 6:42 PM  

Hmmm... dono y so anxious...
Ok,i will think positive de.. =D
好的。。谢啦!^^

Xi Xuan March 3, 2010 at 7:27 PM  

oic... dnt know why...
then dnt want to think lo...
you're welcome...^_^

ΣЦĢΣΩΣ † March 3, 2010 at 7:30 PM  

Lol... Aih.. I hope so... Miserabling

Xi Xuan March 3, 2010 at 8:28 PM  

i know u today so miserable...
dnt too sad la...
tml will be better...
^_^

Post a Comment


About ΣЦĢΣΩΣ †

My photo
ΣЦĢΣΩΣ, is an ordinary guy that born on 07th October 1990. He is a well being Libran Horse that doesn’t eat grass. He believe in the faith of god (Jesus Christ) very much. He is also loves freedom and peace that makes him an email– freedom_peacefans@hotmail.com

What ΣЦĢΣΩΣ ♥ †

Basically... ΣЦĢΣΩΣ hanging out with friends going around Klang Valley areas for movies, drinking (Yam Cha) and photographing... =D
Photographing is an enjoyable hobby and lots of fun taking photo with his beloved Canon EOS 60D, which finally been upgraded since the last entry level DSLR, and now he can finally admit to be an amateur photographer... Lol.. it is good enough for him to take what he is desiring... and he loves Streets photog, Landscapes shots, Portraiture as well. And not to forget random shots.
And of course, I my iPhone 4 & iPod Touch 4th Gen as well ! My daily used devices for all sorts of things from organizing - gaming ! =D

I do love to stay and hang out with my family as well, love of his family gave him the best blessing of his entire life and He love his Dad and Mum very much as they provide him the opportunity to gain the successful life... He loves his Sister Eva too, she is being the gr8test and loving sis that accommodate what her little brother wants and always support him! Though ΣЦĢΣΩΣ supports her too! =P

Besides his family, New Life Restoration Center or NLRC is one of his home of families as well, which means to be his beloved church members and Father Lord (Jesus), he would normally goes to the youth and cell group as well as the main service day week by week. New members are always welcomed... =D

Beloved Pets ~ PAP PAP the guinea piggy †

Beloved Pets ~ PAP PAP the guinea piggy †
Rest In Peace, 2008 - 2010

Beloved Pets ~ Fluffy

Beloved Pets ~ Fluffy

Beloved Pets ~ Sparkky

Beloved Pets ~ Sparkky

BUDDIES †

Total Pageviews

MY NANO MV †