Busy Studying then, Busy Working Now...

ΣЦĢΣΩΣ †

Alright~ Alright~~

I know its been a long time I didnt update my blog.

Since "AGES" like..... Errr .... The "Black Hole" topic ???

Which was back in 12th of May 1911 ?

I mean ... 2011.. Lol~ Not that "AGES" .. xD

Woah ~ It seems the time passing so fast eh ???

Well ~ As I mentioned in the topic,

I'm a busy guy apparently .. LOL~~

Busy of ?? Naaa~ Not anymore studying now
(Just for this few months though.. LOL~)

Working is part of my life. O.o

I still remember those tough times I'm goin through the college's days.

But life is always about study anyway.

Who doesn't gain experience in their life ?? o.O

Even a super duper rich loaded bossses open their business through gaining experiences.

Who knows what they might be goin through even that they are driving a

Beemer or a Lambo to their Office and an Audi to the Wet Market ! LOL!

Anyway, let's get back to the topic,

Alright, I'm working as a "Video Editor & Producer" now.

As in ??

A lot of my friends were asking me,

Are you making

Wedding videos? Conference videos?? Bla Bla Bla videos ???
You name it !! =P

Ok, here's the answer :
I'm working as a Video Editor/Producer for a Motivation Training Company

In which, they train all the big company..
be it a Bank, Insurance, Direct Selling & etc.

But i'm now working on a "Maybank" project

Which they hire some people to record the training session.

And sort & organize it nicely at the end of the day.
(So that I don need to find the files like playing "Hide & Seek".. LOL~)

And i'm the 1 who suppose to edit them and make a simple video for each of the

Maybank Branch, Regional Office & Head Office throughout the entire Malaysia.

It sounds like a big project eh ?

But indeed they are.. LOL~

Whatsmore ?

This Job is a home based job,

Whereby I finish up the editing & producing work at my own cosy room,
(But sometimes it makes me so LAZY as the bed was always behind me !.. LMAO!!
But you can't blame me you know ?? That's human reaction !! If one doesnt feels that way, well.. Easy... he/she is abnormal !! xP)

After I done the Videos,

I would pass all the finished video to the office on the weekend. :D

And I will get paid.

Sound easy & tempting right ?

~Lol~

But to be honest,

Its not that easy though .. LOL~

As each and every words that appears inside the Video have to be precise.

ESPECIALLY the V.I.P.'s name.

Be it a Tan Sri , Dr., Datuk., Encik or Puan.. Lol~

Well, but I do enjoy this job ttm !

As it's been a few months i'm working for this company now.

Which, I should say.. I totally enjoying it and the pay are not bad either.. =D

At least its better than those Job I worked before.

Speaking of the Jobs I worked...

I started my working life back in 2004, which i'm at the age of 14 ??

Still remember that I only get paid RM30 for each day of working as a PC Fair Promoter .

Feels like I'm being Conned eh ? LoL~

But I'm still very young then. Its like 7 years ago .. @@

And in 2006, I started work again.

But this time, I'm working as a Kitchen Pizza Cooker for Shakey's.. LoL~

Hmmm~ Well, I don wanna go further for that

as I think wont be able to finish writing this Blog for the next 24 hrs.. LOL~

In short, I had worked more than 10 jobs.

To name a few, I had worked as a Restaurant Waiter, Smart Master Sales Exec, PDA Expert Sales Exec, Tele-surveyor for Maxis, 2004 - 2010 PC Fair Promoter, Data-Entry for C.I.S. Network, Maxis Broadband Promoter and etc.

So basically, experience wise, i'm considered as an amateur ...

but not into the Workaholic stage though.

But when I think back of those time now,

I'm actually quite proud of myself.. =P

I seriously had learned a lot in my life.

Although I'm not a talented singer, musician or a sports person.

But at least I gained experience here and there.

~LOL~

In my life, there are nothing such as

Giving Up or Sudden Heat or we called it 3分钟热度 in Chinese.. lol

For a person like that , they would never be a successful person in life.

Well, at least I don't gives up easily.

Life would always fills with Joy if you're a positive person.

And of course, praying hard to our
Lord Jesus Christ. =D

Oh yaa~ btw ~ I'm in love with multimedia studies recently.

That is why I had registered for taking up

BSc (Hons) Degree in Creative Multimedia in Lim Kok Wing University

Which would be starting end of this month 25th of July. =D
(To be exact, it should be August, coz I doubt that week 1 would be Orientation Week)

This Uni has lots of facilities in it.

Even Apple Epi Centre or Hair Saloon , even a POOL.. Lol~

And most of all, its much larger than my previous college.

And it has free parking + able to park anywhere I want !!! Lol~

Why I sound so like a weirdo ???

Coz I had paid 50 bucks for few times in my old college for locking up my tyre .. -.-

And not knowing I had paid how much for the

2 & a half year for 3 bucks each time I drove to the college. LOL !!

Anyway, its gonna be a big change now when I start my UNI LIFE.
(Though its been a big change since i'm working .. =P)

However, I would still continue working as a

Video Editor/Producer for the same company

Even when i'm studying.. =D

But of course, by conditions.. Lol~

As I don wanna neglect my studies. LoL~

Thats all folks !!!

Ciao !!!

More to come soon .. ;P






About ΣЦĢΣΩΣ †

My photo
ΣЦĢΣΩΣ, is an ordinary guy that born on 07th October 1990. He is a well being Libran Horse that doesn’t eat grass. He believe in the faith of god (Jesus Christ) very much. He is also loves freedom and peace that makes him an email– freedom_peacefans@hotmail.com

What ΣЦĢΣΩΣ ♥ †

Basically... ΣЦĢΣΩΣ hanging out with friends going around Klang Valley areas for movies, drinking (Yam Cha) and photographing... =D
Photographing is an enjoyable hobby and lots of fun taking photo with his beloved Canon EOS 60D, which finally been upgraded since the last entry level DSLR, and now he can finally admit to be an amateur photographer... Lol.. it is good enough for him to take what he is desiring... and he loves Streets photog, Landscapes shots, Portraiture as well. And not to forget random shots.
And of course, I my iPhone 4 & iPod Touch 4th Gen as well ! My daily used devices for all sorts of things from organizing - gaming ! =D

I do love to stay and hang out with my family as well, love of his family gave him the best blessing of his entire life and He love his Dad and Mum very much as they provide him the opportunity to gain the successful life... He loves his Sister Eva too, she is being the gr8test and loving sis that accommodate what her little brother wants and always support him! Though ΣЦĢΣΩΣ supports her too! =P

Besides his family, New Life Restoration Center or NLRC is one of his home of families as well, which means to be his beloved church members and Father Lord (Jesus), he would normally goes to the youth and cell group as well as the main service day week by week. New members are always welcomed... =D

Beloved Pets ~ PAP PAP the guinea piggy †

Beloved Pets ~ PAP PAP the guinea piggy †
Rest In Peace, 2008 - 2010

Beloved Pets ~ Fluffy

Beloved Pets ~ Fluffy

Beloved Pets ~ Sparkky

Beloved Pets ~ Sparkky

BUDDIES †

Total Pageviews

MY NANO MV †