Windsurfers, A WIFI Saviour .. =DD

ΣЦĢΣΩΣ †

May I present my latest INVENTION.

"Woah... Back up Back up... "

I mean..

May I present my latest SURPRISE.

THE WINDSURFERS .. =D

My WIFI Saviour

Why do I said so??

I used to only receives around 2 bars of WIFI in my house's ground floor.
(FYI, My house is 2 1/2 storey)

And now after using the WINDURFERS method by making a Reflector
(It works just like a parabolic dish.. lol..)

Well, i found this on Mengsuan's BLOG ..

A GREAT BIG THANKS TO HIM. lol..

Well, did the DIY job works for me??

YESS indeed!! And it works Flawlessly !!

It cost me nothing to DIM (Do It Myself)
~LOL~

Once i saw that Video, I went down straight to the Kitchen,

And my mom was like,

are you planning to Barbecue something using the

ALUMINIUM FOIL??

LOL!!

I answered her, I'm planning to Barbecue the WIFI signal.

xD

After that,

i went to the study room and grab some

GLUE, SCISSORS and PAPER TAPES.

Then I went back to the Room and begin the OPERATIONS.. xD

So I followed the steps in this Video,



And the result was.. *POOFs!!!

I got FULL BAR on my ground floor while my ROUTER is on the TOP FLOOR.

Isn't this AMAZING ???

What a great SAVIOUR SURPRISE .. LOL~~ =DD

The signal was Stronger now!!

I mean...

MUCH MUCH MUCH Stronger!!! xD

At first I didnt expect much from it actually,

I tot it would boost around 1 bar?

But its a MISTAKE, Its beyond my expectation.. haha

Give it a try! Its worth.. =D

After DIY, it would looks something like the following.


The Front


The Back

Even a cheaplak TM router can do so, cant imagine if its Linksys or Belkin?
~lol~

Material and cost :
- A card board file folder (Taken from last time when I went to NS) LOL~
- A4 paper to print the Template and glue (You may use those used A4 paper as well, it doesnt need to be clean and white though)
- Printer and Ink
- Paper Tape
- Aluminium foil (Perhaps there's some in the kitchen?) LOL~

You may download the Template Here
Yeap, believe your eyes, it really does cost nothing to produce this SAVIOUR!! =DD

I NAMED IT "SAVIOUR DISH" .. xD


About ΣЦĢΣΩΣ †

My photo
ΣЦĢΣΩΣ, is an ordinary guy that born on 07th October 1990. He is a well being Libran Horse that doesn’t eat grass. He believe in the faith of god (Jesus Christ) very much. He is also loves freedom and peace that makes him an email– freedom_peacefans@hotmail.com

What ΣЦĢΣΩΣ ♥ †

Basically... ΣЦĢΣΩΣ hanging out with friends going around Klang Valley areas for movies, drinking (Yam Cha) and photographing... =D
Photographing is an enjoyable hobby and lots of fun taking photo with his beloved Canon EOS 60D, which finally been upgraded since the last entry level DSLR, and now he can finally admit to be an amateur photographer... Lol.. it is good enough for him to take what he is desiring... and he loves Streets photog, Landscapes shots, Portraiture as well. And not to forget random shots.
And of course, I my iPhone 4 & iPod Touch 4th Gen as well ! My daily used devices for all sorts of things from organizing - gaming ! =D

I do love to stay and hang out with my family as well, love of his family gave him the best blessing of his entire life and He love his Dad and Mum very much as they provide him the opportunity to gain the successful life... He loves his Sister Eva too, she is being the gr8test and loving sis that accommodate what her little brother wants and always support him! Though ΣЦĢΣΩΣ supports her too! =P

Besides his family, New Life Restoration Center or NLRC is one of his home of families as well, which means to be his beloved church members and Father Lord (Jesus), he would normally goes to the youth and cell group as well as the main service day week by week. New members are always welcomed... =D

Beloved Pets ~ PAP PAP the guinea piggy †

Beloved Pets ~ PAP PAP the guinea piggy †
Rest In Peace, 2008 - 2010

Beloved Pets ~ Fluffy

Beloved Pets ~ Fluffy

Beloved Pets ~ Sparkky

Beloved Pets ~ Sparkky

BUDDIES †

Total Pageviews

MY NANO MV †