MY Birthday

ΣЦĢΣΩΣ †

Celebration of my B'day last friday was at 1U T.G.I. Fridays.

With 6 leng luis!!! LOL~ and My PAL Jon.

Those 6 girls were,

Of course, My beloved Muak Da!!!

Vonn, Jin Mun, Suetyee, Xiaoyen & Han Han.



Cheeerrrs!!! Toossseee!!! The ICED LEMON TEA.. xD

A very great moment with them.

but with.. with "SURPRISE" too..

In total, there 4 surprises.




1st: Jin Mun told me that she cant attend my B'day dinner tonight,

Bren told me that too. But... end up when I reach there, POOOFF!!!

She was sitting there. @@


I was like,,,, oooooii??? Y?? How Come?? Huh?? U?? are here??? LOL!!!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



2nd: Bren suddenly ask me to close my eyes as she was like gonna suck MY BLOOD

since she looks like a CUTE VAMPIRE today.


HOT!! And this is the 1st time she wears like that. LOL!!

As for why she asked me close my eyes,

she put something on my hand and

ask me to guess without shaking it and by having 3 chances.

Or else I would be chewing the LEMON in my MOUTH! @@

So here goes, Shirt?? Bla Bla and Bla?? (forgotten what I said) xD

And When I opened it, POOOFF! thank god, its a SHIRT!!!


LOL!!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



3rd: Bren and Han Han went off suddenly and

the reason why they went out was,

They brought my sister and my bro in-law in. @@

I was like,

Huh?? What the?? Why?? (Again) ==

LOL!! They appears juz to be there,

no wonder they keep calling when I was driving,

Now I get it. LOL~




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


4th: Last but not least, this time,

Bren and Jin Mun went to the counter and ask them off the fan. @@

After a while,

the TGI fellows emerge with a CAKE full of STRAWBERRIES on it.



Without candle though since my sis said that I cant blow candle

as my actual b'day is passed.



But there was a BIGGER SURPRISE awaits me.

Those joker TGI fellows asked me stand on the chair as they usually do so,

Well, I stand, I thought they were gonna juz sing a song to me.

But instead, they ask me to sing a song to my frens.

However, My "FRENS" told them that VONN is my GF??

LOL!!

And Whats my EXPRESSION??

I was STUNT!!!

Totally!!!

Then the JOKER fellow asked me to sing a SONG to her using a KETCHUP as a Mic??!!



What Song??

A LOVE SONG. @@

What Title??

Muak Da mentioned
"Nothing's gonna change my love for you"

So I was like, BLUR, and THINKING what should I say... Hmmm

So here Goes,

Nothing's gonna change my love for you,
You oughta know by now how much I love you,

One thing you can be sure of


and I stop, BLUR ady.. LOL!!


Thats it. Done. LOL~

So I sit on my chair once again and

the CAMWHORE moment starts. @@




@@ What is this?? And What's Vonn being so Qi Gik for?? xD


The Muak Family, Muak Chia, Da, Va, Tin... XD


Muak Da.



Bro forever!!! =D


Muak Da lai,,, makan STRAWBERRY.. I treat u... xD


The Angels, and the Vampires.. XD
I look sad eh?? Coz I'm the Human.. XD


Jin Mun.



I dono Y she looks so lonely, perhaps??? Hmmmm...
Felt so sorry for her that day..

But now, nothing ady though.. being 38 again!!! hahaa.. xD

After that, went for next round at MIST CLUB!!!

with who??? Not the Girls of course,

With my fellow college mates and Jon followed me as well.

A great night that BLAST my b'day to the FULLNESS!!!


Had, Vodka, Hennesy and bla bla bla liquor... alot !! @@

I was kinda BLUR actually,

But I still manage to drive though.

It was a great night of fun.

We had it till 4am. @@




About ΣЦĢΣΩΣ †

My photo
ΣЦĢΣΩΣ, is an ordinary guy that born on 07th October 1990. He is a well being Libran Horse that doesn’t eat grass. He believe in the faith of god (Jesus Christ) very much. He is also loves freedom and peace that makes him an email– freedom_peacefans@hotmail.com

What ΣЦĢΣΩΣ ♥ †

Basically... ΣЦĢΣΩΣ hanging out with friends going around Klang Valley areas for movies, drinking (Yam Cha) and photographing... =D
Photographing is an enjoyable hobby and lots of fun taking photo with his beloved Canon EOS 60D, which finally been upgraded since the last entry level DSLR, and now he can finally admit to be an amateur photographer... Lol.. it is good enough for him to take what he is desiring... and he loves Streets photog, Landscapes shots, Portraiture as well. And not to forget random shots.
And of course, I my iPhone 4 & iPod Touch 4th Gen as well ! My daily used devices for all sorts of things from organizing - gaming ! =D

I do love to stay and hang out with my family as well, love of his family gave him the best blessing of his entire life and He love his Dad and Mum very much as they provide him the opportunity to gain the successful life... He loves his Sister Eva too, she is being the gr8test and loving sis that accommodate what her little brother wants and always support him! Though ΣЦĢΣΩΣ supports her too! =P

Besides his family, New Life Restoration Center or NLRC is one of his home of families as well, which means to be his beloved church members and Father Lord (Jesus), he would normally goes to the youth and cell group as well as the main service day week by week. New members are always welcomed... =D

Beloved Pets ~ PAP PAP the guinea piggy †

Beloved Pets ~ PAP PAP the guinea piggy †
Rest In Peace, 2008 - 2010

Beloved Pets ~ Fluffy

Beloved Pets ~ Fluffy

Beloved Pets ~ Sparkky

Beloved Pets ~ Sparkky

BUDDIES †

Total Pageviews

MY NANO MV †